Hot Air Ballon in Marrakech
Authentic Desert Tours Offer Best Activities & Things to do in Marrakech. For Travelers who want to Explore, Enjoy The authenticity of Morocco, Check Our Marrakech Activities. Also Morocco Sahara Desert Tours from Marrakech to Visit Merzouga & Fes.
Discover Marrakech from the sky with our hot air balloon tours! A unique and exceptional way to discover the red city, by taking a little height thanks to our balloon flights. Magical moments that you will never forget.
Go early in the morning to admire the sunrise behind the Atlas Mountains, in the sounds of hot air balloon burners. Climb gently to the sky and enjoy a panoramic view of breathtaking landscapes: the Jbilets stone desert, Marrakech and its sublime architecture, the small Berber villages, the Atlas Mountains in the background (and its snowy peaks during winter)…
The activity lasts a total of half a day, and the flight itself lasts about an hour (depending on weather conditions) and will offer you an amazing view of the surroundings of Marrakech. You will then enjoy a tea break under a Berber tent in the desert before heading back to the red city. A magical experience, to do at least once in a lifetime!
Equipped with a fleet of 13 hot air balloons of different capacities, we can accommodate both private tours of 2 people and groups of more than 50 people! For any special request, contact us
Hot Air Ballon in Marrakech Highlights :
- Experience Balloon flight in Morocco and camel ride in Marrakech desert land
- Admire the Atlas Mountains by hot air balloon at sunrise after your flight
- Have a typical Berber breakfast after your balloon flight.
- Enjoy a camel ride in the Moroccan desert after the flight
- Bring home a flight certificate to remember your hot air balloon flight in Morocco
- Enjoy a pick-up service at the hotel from the center of Marrakech
- Fly over the high atlas and enjoy the beautiful landscapes of the atlas mountains
- Cross the palm groves and dry rivers of the Moroccan desert
- Fly over the palm grove of Marrakech on an extraordinary tour